Private Transfer from Panama City or Airport PTY to Colon
Private and comfortable transfer from Tocumen International Airport PTY or downtown of Panama City to Colon
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer
- Landing and facility fees
- Highway tolls
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the cruise ship ports at Colon if boarding a ship (around $3.00 per person)
- Once your flight arrives at the Tocumen International Airport, you will have a driver waiting for you at the airport with a car according to your needs.
After clear Customs, you will come outside, turn left and you will see the driver or host waiting for you holding a sign with your name.
After meeting the driver or host, you will be guided to the car and then take a highway, after 90 minutes (depending on the traffic) you will be in the city of Colon.
Once you are at your hotel or port in Colon, the driver will help you with the luggage at the lobby.
Departure Point :
Pick up from hotels in downtown of Panama City or Tocumen International Airport. Pick up from hotels outside Panama City will have a reasonable surcharge to be informed prior service date.
AirportsTocumen Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/30/2018 - 6/22/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Colón, Panama - Downtown of Colon, Panamá
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Provide airline name and arrival flight number for pick up from airport
- Surcharge applies for transfer to hotels or marinas outside Colon
- Reasonable surcharge applies for pick up from hotels or addresses outside Panama City
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Windows opened when possible to allow air circulation, vehicles are air conditioned. Guide is also driver reducing contacts. PCR or antigen test with less than 48 hours is required to be able to leave the airport, quick test is available at Panama airport for USD $50 per person and takes 30 minutes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.