Private Transfer from Trivandrum Airport to Varkala Hotel
Welcome by our chauffeur at Trivandrum International airport and transferred to your hotel in Varkala on our neat & clean AC Sedan car. Our drivers are experienced and local knowledge whom we trust and smoothly organise all our transportations.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Welcome by our chauffeur at Trivandrum International airport and transferred to your hotel in Varkala on our neat & clean AC Sedan car. Our drivers are experienced and local knowledge whom we trust and smoothly organise all our transportations.
Varkala beach is a serene quiet sea resort that is rich in mineral water springs. It is the only place in southern Kerala where cliffs are found adjacent to the Arabian Sea. The quiet and secluded Varkala Beach is a haven for sunbathing and swimming. The evening views of the sunset are worth witnessing. It has several places of tourist interests like a beautiful beach, a 2000-year-old Vishnu Temple and the ashramam - Sivagiri Mutt a little distance from the beach. The hilltop mausoleum of Sree Narayana Guru is one of the most famous monuments in Kerala.
Departure Point :Trivandrum International Airport, Airport Rd, Chacka, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695008, India
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Varkala, Kerala, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.