Private Transfer From Udaipur To Jodhpur Via Jain Temple & Kumbhalgarh Fort
This tour leaves from Udaipur and take you to the beautiful city of Jodhpur! Visit some of the most popular attractions including Kumbhalgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn the history of the fort while enjoying its mesmerizing view. Also visit the Jain Temple Ranakpur that took 65 years of careful construction for its complex structure,After Visit Drive To Jodhpur
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel, the railway station, or bus station
- One-way private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Return transfer
- Pickup at your centrally located hotel in Udaipur, Udaipur Junction railway station or bus station in the morning (please refer to Departure Time for options) and then leave for Jodhpur .First, visit the Kumbhalgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and learn the history of the fort while enjoying its mesmerizing view.
Afterwards go to the Jain Temple in Ranakpur. It is believed that the temple was built in the 15th century under the direction of Seth Dharna Shah, who was a follower of Jainism and a businessman by profession. He constructed the temple with the help of Rana Kumbha, the king of Mewar whose condition for help was that the temple be named after him. There are four entrances to reach the main chamber where the idol of Adinath is placed. There are also five pillars in the temple and each holds idols of various Tirthankaras. The biggest pillar that stands in the center holds an idol of Adinath.
When the tour concludes, you will be dropped off at your hotel in Jodhpur.
Departure Point :
Train Station, Bus Station, or your centrally located hotel in Udaipur area.
OtherUdaipur, Rajasthan, India
Return Detail :Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If Your Hotel In Small Street So We Pick Up From Nearest Point
- If Your Hotel In Small Street Then We Drop Off At Nearest Point
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.