PRIVATE TRANSFER: From Zagreb to Zadar with Plitvice Lakes tour
Book private transfer from Zagreb City or Airport to Zadar with Plitvice Lakes tour.
You can book these services if you are looking for transportation from Zagreb to Zadar.
Save up some time and visit Plitvice Lakes on the way to Zadar.
Prices for the transfers are quoted per person with the destination being any location or hotel in Zadar and all possible taxes and toll fees are included in the price.
NOTE: entrance fee for National park is not included in the price and it is approximately (Tickets can be bought on the website from the national park online) 60.00 - 300.00hrk per person(Depending on the season)
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water (0,5l per person)
- Local guide (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle or private air conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to National Park
- Food and drinks
- Our certified English-speaking driver/guide will pick you up at Your hotel/accommodation or airport in Zagreb. If you stay in hotel the driver will pick you up at the reception. If you arrive at the airport, Your driver will be in front of the arrivals hall, displaying your name on a welcome board.
Approximately 2 hours drive from Zagreb, on the half way to Zadar we will stop in Plitvice Lakes, one of the most beautiful National Parks in the world.
You will get to see best parts of the park in few hours and after that You will continue Your drive towards Split with Your driver/guide through scenic landscape of Lika county.
It will take approximately 2,5 hours of driving to reach Split from Plitvice Lakes.
Drop off can be any location or hotel in Zadar. (NOTE: some hotels/accommodations are in pedestrian area so drop off will be at closest possible location)
Departure Point :
pick up from any hotel/accommodation in Zagreb (NOTE: some hotels/accommodations are in a pedestrian area so pick up will be organized at closest possible location)
OtherZrinjevac, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Zadar, Croatia - Drop of at your hotel/accommodation in Zadar
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.