Private transfer Minsk - Niasvizh Palace - Mir Castle
Fast-replying service from a certified Minsk tour guide offering English speaking drivers on new vehicles will make your ride efficient and entertaining at the same time. You will be able to have a chat with a driver on the way or just enjoy the ride.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wi-Fi shared by the driver
What's excluded :
- Museum tickets
- The first port of call is normally Nesvizh Palace, that cannot be approached by car. The driver will drop you off to provide respective navigation advice about tickets, ways and doors. A short ride to Mir to experience either the castle museum or the cellar restaurant with a town walk following it.
Departure Point :Minsk, Belarus
The tour time is agreed by both parties considering the availability an English-speaking driver.
Departure Time :7/2/2019 - 7/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.