Private Transfer: Rome City to Positano or vice versa
Enjoy a smooth and trouble-free transfer in our modern and comfortable vehicles and professional drivers.
Our 24/7 operative team will follow your journey till you meet your destination, to guarantee you an unforgettable traveling experience.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- 30 minutes waiting time
- Only One Way Transfer
What's excluded :
- Requests for child seats of boosters must me indicated in the reservation
- To guarantee a trouble-free transfer, for the reservation are required the following data:
- Name of the main passenger, phone number and email address,
- Pick up time and date requested,
- Pick up point (Hotel or private address in Rome or Positano)
- Number of luggages and passengers traveling. Luggages of particular dimesions, eg. wheelchair, sport equipments, music instruments, stroller etc., must be indicated in the reservation.
- Vehicle type (Sedan 1-2 pax, Minivan 3-8 pax).
The waiting time for both kinds of transfers is 30 minutes. Once the waiting time is over and we do not recive any information from the client, the driver will leave. In this case there will be no refund for the clients.
Departure Point :
Meeting with the driver at the requested time by the costumer on the reservation, at the hotels or private addresses in Rome or Positano City.
Other84017 Positano, SA, Italy - All hotels and private addresses in Positano city center.Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy - All hotels and private addresses in Rome city center.
Return Detail :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy84017 Positano, SA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.