Private Trip Taroudant and Oasis of Tiout
You'll have the opportunity to see:
-Visit the Ramparts of Taroudant
-Oasis of 3000 Palm trees
-Town of Ali Baba and 40 Thieves
-Goats on The Tree
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taroudant city, Taroudant, Morocco
Taroudant is one of the oldest cities in Morocco, located south and 80 km east of Agadir.
Departure from your hotel, then after crossing the plain of Souss rich in agriculture; orange trees, olive trees, greenhouses of tomatoes, banana ... etc., we arrive at Taroudant; old medina surrounded by 06 to 07 km of ramparts built in beaten earth; torch ... from the height which reaches 04 to 05 m. We go around the ramparts ... stop at Salam Palace; former palace of Pacha of Taroudant, and region; After we are therefore ready to walk in the labyrinths of the old medina and its souks; rich in crafts, food products, clothing ... etc. It is a paradise for admirers of authenticity, and the oriental atmosphere.
At the end of the guided tour; free time in Asarag Square for some pictures of water vendors, traditional musicians, snake charmers, monkey edgers, tooth pullers, healers and charlatans sellers of magical products, or simply take a mint tea, or coffee in one of the cafes under the arcades of the big place Assarag, then continue to Tiout (30 km from Taroudant), a small town famous for its Kasbah and Oasis. You will have a traditional Moroccan tagine and couscous lunch in the top of the Kasbah (included) where there are superb views of the Oasis and surrounding countryside. After lunch, you may ride a donkey through the Oasis(its extra).
At 3h30, we will leave the village and return to your hotel in Agadir.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From any hotel in Agadir city center .Ports
- Agadir Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.