Private Trip to Nami Island and Ski Resort
Nami Island is one of best tour destinations for tourists when they travel in South Korea. In winter season, Skiing is also a very popular activity since South Korea is also known with the best and cheap priced ski resorts in Asia. Now you can have this two popular tours in one day based on private tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission fee for Nami Island
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ski plate, boots, pole, ski suits, helmet
- Entry/Admission - Nami Island
What's excluded :
- Lift ticket, it's decided by your skiing level.
- Entry/Admission - Bears Town Resort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nami Island, 1, Namiseom-gil, Namsan-myeon, Chuncheon, Gangwon-do 24464 South Korea
Start at your designated time in the morning, you and your group members will be picked up at your Seoul hotel by a licensed tour guide. After 80 minutes' drive arriving at Nami Island , and taking a ferry boat to land on the Island, follow the footsteps of the characters from the drama Winter Sonata. Also, the famous dish Chuncheon Stir-fried Chicken is a must try for your lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bears Town Resort, 27, Geumgang-ro 2536beon-gil, Naechon-myeon, Pocheon, Gyeonggi-do 11188 South Korea
After 1 hour's drive, you will arrive to one of nearby ski resort ( Bears Town Resort Ski, Vivaldi Park Ski World, Elysian Gangchon Resort ski) to start your ski experience. After spend 3-4 hours in ski resort, we will return to Seoul to drop off at your hotel or your designated place.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
your designated place in Seoul
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.