Private TUK-TUK Angkor wat Tour
We are a local guide. We know the most interesting and beautiful places in the greater Siem reap area
We will help you find the best spots for taking memorable photos.
We always offer our best services on your trip of a lifetime.
We will make your trip easy, fun and unforgettable and take care of everything. You just enjoy!
Tour prices can be adjusted according to what you request. Very affordable prices and excellent value from an experienced guide for your visit!
All of your money flows directly to local people.
We work honestly and punctually at all times.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver with license
- Parking fees/ tolls and petrol
- Cool pure drinking water and towels
What's excluded :
- English speaking guide with license
- Angkor pass & other entrance fees
- Meals and soft drink
- Other not mention in the conclusion
- We should leave from your hotel at 7:30 am to get the Angkor pass (1-day pass) and then we will take you to explore Ta Prom temple (the temple in Tomb Raider film) before the arrival of huge crowds of tourists.
Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
Angkor Thom, South Gate of Angkor Thom (the big walled city to be built by Buddhist King Jayavarman VII)
Bayon (the state temple and Temple Mountain of Buddhist King, exactly at the middle of Angkor Thom)
Baphuon (the tallest pyramidal temple closed 27 years for restoration by French)
Wall of Royal Palace, Phimean akas, Elephant and Leper King Terraces
Lunch break inside the Angkor Archeological Park, Angkor Wat temple
Sunset at Bakheng mountain/Pre Rup temple.
Departure Point :220 Sivutha Blvd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered. We can pickup from all Siem Reap city hotels. Please ensure you provide us with your accommodation (hotel) details.
AirportsSiem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
OtherKrong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.