Private Tuk Tuk City Tour of Lisbon - 1:30h Tour
Explore Lisbon’s landmarks and highlights on a tuk-tuk tour. It's the most fun and comfortable way to visit the steep city of the Seven Hills.
After a convenient pickup in your hotel or apartment, check out the old city’s nearly 1000-years-old cathedral and the breathtaking views from Santa Luzia, Portas do Sol, and Nossa Senhora do Monte.
Listen to our guide to learn about the history and culture of one of the oldest cities in Europe. Get to know about the huge earthquake and tsunami from 1755 and how the Roman Empire and Arab people influenced our culture and character.
After being at the highest and more astonishing viewpoint in the city, stop by the National Pantheon and cruise through the narrow alleys of Alfama, the oldest and more picturesque neighborhood, where Portuguese folk music Fado was born — all on one affordable outing that can accommodate up to six people.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Monuments tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Before going up and down the city hills on our electric tuk-tuk, see downtown Lisbon, with its large and geometrical streets, beautiful squares and the Santa Justa lift. It was totally rebuilt after the 1755's earthquake and is now part of the historic centre.
Stop At: Se de Lisboa, Largo da Se, Lisbon 1100-585 Portugal
Visit the main and oldest catholic cathedral of Lisbon. It's construction started in 1147, where before was the mosque of the city, controlled by the Moors. Next to Sé de Lisboa, you also can visit Santo António Church, and ask for luck in love issues.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Miradouro das Portas do Sol, Largo das Portas do Sol Alfama, Lisbon 1100-411 Portugal
You will see breathtaking views at this place and a vibrant atmosphere. The Tagus River, the domes and roofs of Alfama will make your photos unforgettable.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Miradouro da Senhora do Monte, Largo do Monte, Lisbon 1170-253 Portugal
You won't want to leave this place. It's the best viewpoint over Lisbon, as you can admire almost all the gorgeous and dazzling city from there. Amazing at sunset. Very romantic too!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Panteao Nacional Campo de Santa Clara, Lisbon 1100-471 Portugal
The Church of Santa Engrácia is a 17th-century monument in Lisbon, Portugal. During 20th-century it was converted by Salazar into the National Pantheon, in which important Portuguese personalities are buried. It is located in the Alfama neighbourhood, where the Flee Market (Feira da Ladra) takes place, every Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
Visit the oldest and most picturesque Lisbon's district, the birthplace of folk music Fado and a labyrinth of narrow streets, alleys and old houses, inhabited by an ancestral local community. Here you can try the famous and traditional liqueur made with sour cherry, Ginginha.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon, Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know where you want your pick-up. Pick-up anywhere within the city center. After the tour, we can drop you off at the same place or anywhere in the city center.Ports
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 3 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.