Private, unique city tour of Cracow from Warsaw by express train with pick up
Travellers should book this tour because we do not offer transportation by 7 passengers, tight mini-bus – it is a really uncomfortable and long, 8 hours journey (which takes 4 hours in just one, single way).
With our Cracow tour you will be picked up at your hotel by an English speaking driver and transfered to the train station. Our offert includes an express train which will take you to Cracow as fast and comfortable as it can be - in 2 hours and 15 minutes. Our professional, reliable tour guide will greet you at the station and then you will be taken to the fascinating journey through the secrets of Cracow. Then you just have to relax and plunge into a magical atmosphere of the legendary „city of Polish Kings”.
At the end of the tour in Cracow you will again be transported to exclusive “Pendolino” train. There you will have a chance to chill after a very absorbing and interesting sightseeing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- profesional guides services, guides english spanish, russian,french, german languages, transportation, no other costs
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Cathedral
What's excluded :
- no food, no other activities
- Without drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
The Royal castle in an imposing gem of mediaeval architecture that has survived through the ravages of time in almost pristine condition. It is the former residence of the royal polish dynasties. The wonders of Wawel Castle are included on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List.
We will be glad to show you from the outside the Wawel. Together we will take a closer look to the renaissance architecture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Wawel Cathedral, Wawel 3, Krakow 31-001 Poland
The Royal Cathedral is one of the greatest churches in Poland with its astonishing mediaeval architecture. Moreover, you will have an opportunity to admire unusual Sigismund's Chapel, known as the 'pearl of the Renaissance north of the Alps ' - the most outstanding architectural gem of the Renaissance in Poland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Mary's Basilica, plac Mariacki 5, 31-042 Kraków, Poland
Inside the St. Mary's Basilica we will have a possibility to admire extraordinary altar of the Dormition of the Mother of God in St. Mary’s Basilica which is one of the greatest late Gothic European masterpieces.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
We would like to show our guests the Central Square in Cracow which is one of the largest (200 × 200 m) and beautiful squares in Europe. You will feel here the atmosphere of the city and admire St. Mary's Basilica and the old architecture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sukiennice (Cloth Hall), Rynek Glowny 1/3, Krakow 31-042 Poland
The Cloth Hall called “Sukiennice” standing in the middle of the Main Square is one of the most characteristic monuments of Krakow. There our guests will have a possibility to buy beautiful souvenirs including amber and silver jewellery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Florian's Gate, Pijarska St., Krakow 30-001 Poland
St.Florian's Gate is one of the oldest gates in Cracow. The gate along with the Barbican, was the Gate of Honour through which the King and his Royal entourage would enter the town.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kazmierz The Former Jewish District, Szeroka 24, Krakow 31-053 Poland
"Kazimierz" is the old Jewish District included on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List. The guide will show also our guests the oldest synagogue in Poland, dating from the 15th Century.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are glad to pick up guests from every hotel/hostels/apartments etc. located in the city centre ofWarsaw.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is important to have apprioprate clothing for the wheather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We strictly adheres to the sanitary principles anti COVID-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.