Private Urban Plantation and French Quarter Walking Tour
Most plantation tours are conducted outside the city in the country-side. This tour takes place inside the French Quarter and combines both a walking tour and an urban plantation visit.
Most plantation owners lived in their urban plantation home in the French Quarter and only visited the country house during the harvest season.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Licensed and insured host guide
- Host guide and on-site docent
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Visit: Gallier House, 1126/1132 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116
Tour the house.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Gallier House, 1126/1132 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- As an historic property, it is not ADA certified.
- There is no elevator for those with mobility limitations.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As of 6/16/2020, we are not allowed to provide pick up and delivery service.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.