Private Varanasi Tour Including Car and Tour Guide
Visit Varanasi to experience the stunning sunrise and sunset at Bank of The Holy Ganges River. Your experienced local guide will reveal all the secrets about Holy Ganges and Hinduism in Varanasi including the magnificent , Vishvanath Temple in BHU, Monkey Temple, Bharat Mata Temple and Varanasi City. Your journey will start at Ganges in the morning and, before night falls, we take you to Bank of river for a beautiful view of Aarti ceremony at sunset. Your private guide will ensure a personalized and enjoyable experience at all time.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by Private Air-Conditioned Car
- Professional Local Tour guide
- All Taxes and Parking
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Airprot / Railway Station Pickup and Drop-off ( If Option Selected
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ganges River, Varanasi India
Enjoy Walk along the river at Sunrise and Sunset with Aarti ceremony in evening . Varanasi has almost 100 ghats, which are riverfront steps leading to the banks of the River Ganges. A walk along Varanasi’s ghats is a fascinating experience.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Bharat Mata Temple, Vidyapith Road, Varanasi 221001 India
The statue of the Mother India is made up of the marble and looks like a model which symbolizes the entire India, represents mountain, plains and oceans of the India. The Bharat Mata temple does not have a traditional statue of Gods or Goddess but it has a real map of India.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Varanasi 221001 India
Birla Temple is located in the BHU campus in Varanasi and it is known as the Birla Temple because it is built by the Birla Group of Industries. The temple was founded by the Raja Birla of the Birla family of great industrialists. It was planned by the Pt. Madan Mohan Malaviya (the founder of the Banaras Hindu University) as part of the BHU campus. Temple is open to all the people of any castes and religions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can Pick you up from any location in Varanasi City and drop you back
Departure Time :With Airport Transfers 12/3/2018 - 4/30/2023
Full Day Varanasi Tour 12/3/2018 - 4/30/2023
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.