Private Vienna City Walking Tour And Tram Ride With Schonbrunn Palace Visit
Take a 6-hour private city tour and get to know Vienna from a local's perspective. Enjoy the atmosphere of this beautiful city as you tour Vienna's city center by foot and tram with a private guide. Enjoy a visit to Schonbrunn Palace after exploring Vienna's city center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off/ centrally located hotels/
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Public transport ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Stephen's Cathedral, Stephansplatz 3, Vienna 1010 Austria
the most famous cathedral in Austria
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: The Hofburg, Michaelerkuppel, Vienna 1010 Austria
The Hofburg is the official residence and workplace of the President of Austria and was formerly the principal imperial palace of the Habsburg dynasty.
Pass By: Wiener Staatsoper, Opernring 2, Vienna 1010 Austria
The Vienna State Opera is an opera house and opera company based in Vienna, Austria.
Stop At: Schonbrunn Palace, Schlosstrasse 47, Vienna 1130 Austria
Schönbrunn Palace was the main summer residence of the Habsburg rulers, located in Hietzing, Vienna.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involve; dress comfortably
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.