Private VIP Rainbow Moutain Tour
We're pioneers in Cusco's tourism industry with twenty years of experience. We operate treks, tours, and adventure trips throughout Peru, with a strong commitment to sustainable and responsible travel. Our team is made up of the most knowledgeable and experienced resident guides, tour leaders, and staff. All of them receive specialized yearly training. Furthermore we adapt the number of the staff to the size of the group. During our trips, we make every effort to minimize the negative impacts and maximize the benefits to the local inhabitants and natural environments we visit. We are committed to international sustainable tourism guidelines and have developed community projects directly supporting local Andean communities.
per adult from
14 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Breakfast-Buffet
- Lunch - Lunch-Buffet
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Ausangate
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- Emergency horse (can be arranged on the spot; extra cost)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
You are picked up directly from their hotels (usually they are indicated a more accurate time to not be awake
an hour and a half) then leaving at approximately 4:45 in Cusco finishing collecting the entire group we are
traveling for 3 hours towards the beginning of the mountain of Colors where we will have a breakfast buffet
where we will eat very well to be able to be prepared for the 3 hours walk.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ausangate, Calle los Olivos - Santa Rora - Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
We will have a slight, relaxed ascent of three hours. In these 3 hours your guide will explain you about the Ausangate Zone where we will see the highest snow peaks in the distance. We’ll see some communities and different animals of the area.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
Arriving at the Rainbow Mountain we will have an explanation of 20 minutes and about 40 minutes where we can visit on our own and take souvenir photos. After 3 hours downhill we’ll again arrive at the beginning where we will be taking our lunch. The day finishes by taking the bus back to Cusco where we’ll arrive around 7 p.m.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/30/2019 - 10/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:30 AM - 05:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.