Private, VIP, Sailing, Snorkeling, Island Hopping to Icacos, Palominos etc
This price is for a private tour, for up to 6 passengers. Sandy Bottoms Sailing offers personalized snorkel, and island hopping tours to the off shore islands of Puerto Rico. Our tours are designed around you & your parties desires. Snorkel, swim, relax on a float, sun bathe on the deck, sip cocktails on a white sandy beach! Whatever your desire, we work to make possible!
See our 5 STAR reviews on our other listings!
Our boat holds a maximum of six passengers so that we may provide you with the best service and experience.
The off shore islands on Puerto Rico's East Coast have wonderful snorkeling, wild life like turtles and stingrays, & an abundance of fish! This is the perfect place to relax & enjoy paradise!
Our captain has over 20 years of experience sailing, teaching, & racing in regattas around the world. We adapt our daily schedules around you and your sailing, snorkeling goals. We are all about you and your FUN! Visit us for more info at Sandy Bottoms Sailing PR!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - We serve a fruit and cheese tray, a variety of chips, crackers, and dips
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local beer and rum
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Paddle Boards (we have two paddle board on the boat)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Icacos Island, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
Icacos Island is a gorgeous uninhabited island located off the East Coast of Puerto Rico. The island is laced with white sandy beaches and aqua blue shades of water. There is snorkeling, swimming, sun bathing, paddle boarding and more!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Palomino Island, Las Croabas, Fajardo 00976-6448 Puerto Rico
Palo.mino is a beautiful private island with gorgeous beaches, and snorkeling. This is a wonderful place to relax and have a cocktail, while enjoying the ocean and the wonderful views of the mountains of Puerto Rico
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Puerto Del Rey Marina, 00735, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children under 3 are not allowed for their own safety. The ever changing ocean conditions & our boat size are factors
- Pregnant woman are not allowed because of the ocean conditions and the distance to a nearby hospital. You and your baby's safety are our top priority.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The Puerto Rico Government is requiring a NEGATIVE Covid test within 72 hours of arrival into SJU Airport. YOU must bring this test result, for each guest, with you on the day of your sail. If you do not bring the test results, you will not be able to sail. NO refunds for NOT having test results.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.