Private visit to the train cemetery from Uyuni
A short and interesting visit to the Oldest Famous Train Cemetery in Uyuni, on a private mobility, and enjoy old locomotives left in the open.
You can take very interesting pictures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Travel insurrance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uyuni, Uyuni, Potosi Department
The tour begins, with the pick up from your Hotel, and you can make a private visit at any time of day to avoid congestion with tourists that abound in other schedules.
So we can enjoy fantastic photos in a landscape with locomotives very old abandoned to open field, we can enjoy a short walk along the circuit, accompanied by snacks and a special toast.
If you choose a schedule in the afternoon we observe a fantastic sunset in a calm and silent environment observing colors that the nature paints on old and abandoned trains.
The tour ends where the client chooses, or we can return in a walk from the place to the city observing landscapes and knowing the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Train Cemetery, Uyuni Bolivia
Visit with photo stops.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from all Uyuni hotels, hostels, or airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.