Private Évora Tour
Évora is one of the most traditional cities in Portugal.
It's history dates back to the stone age, with amazing sites, some as old as 7000 years.
It has Roman, Arabic and portuguese influences.
Some of the best portuguese cellars are in this southern area of Portugal.
Get the chance to marvel at the sight od Diana's temple. (Roman)
Visit one of the oldest portuguese cathedrals.
Be amazed with the famous Bones Chapel.
And enjoy a nice walk at the city center, where you can find the locals, the cork, the food, or even wine.
The tour is flexible, and always relaxed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private guide
- Vehicle with AC
- Entry/Admission - Templo Romano de Evora (Templo de Diana)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Evora (Se Catedral de Evora)
- Entry/Admission - Capela dos Ossos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Templo Romano de Evora (Templo de Diana), Largo do Conde de Vila Flor Dentro da Muralha, Evora 7000-804 Portugal
Enjoy a few pictures next to the best preserved roman temple in Pirtugal
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral of Evora (Se Catedral de Evora), Largo do Marques de Marialva, Evora 7000-809 Portugal
Enjoy an amazing guided visit to this Cathedral from the begining of the XIII century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Praca do Giraldo, Evora 7000-508 Portugal
You'll have some free timee to visit the old town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Capela dos Ossos, Praca 1 de Maio, Evora 7000-650 Portugal
Be anazed with one of the most surprising places you can visit anywhere in Pirtugal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.