Private walking tour in London, WESTMINSTER, the definitive tour
If you want to visit and know more about Buckingham Palace and Big Ben, but don't settle for just that, this is what you are looking for!
The definitive tour of London.
In just 4 hours you will see, finally, in person, all those monuments and places that you have heard so many times.
You will see:
• Covent Garden neighborhood.
• Piccadilly Circus.
• Palace of St James.
• Buckingham Palace.
• St James Park.
• Downing St.
• Big Ben.
• Houses of Parliament.
• Westminster Abbey.
• And much more.
I will also tell you British traditions and anecdotes that will be most curious to you.
Duration: 4 hours
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide.
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up on request (public transport not included)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to attractions and monuments.
- Food and drinks.
- Enjoy at your own pace a private four-hour walking tour of London.
I am a professional guide licensed in Art History and in love with London I will show you and explain the most emblematic and curious points of the British capital.
All this set with numerous stories and anecdotes in which you will learn about British royalty, pubs, five o'clock tea, roast beef, football and much more.
Enjoy London in the best possible way: walking through its streets.
• You will see the most emblematic places in London: Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace.
• You will be surprised to know what the official residence of the Queen of England is.
• You will see the windows of the stores that supply the royal family.
• You will discover the origin of the shopping centers.
• You will be part of the tumult of people from the two most lively places in London and maybe you can witness a premiere.
• You'll love walking through the streets and market of one of the most peculiar neighborhoods in West London, Covent Garden. With its corners unknown to tourists and adored by Londoners and their pubs full of personality.
• Europe's largest screen in its style will dazzle you.
• The changing of the guard is not contemplated in this tour as it conditions and lengthens the times excessively. However I will indicate schedules and better point to enjoy it for free.
* If you have great interest in seeing it, you can indicate it in your reservation and we change the meeting point.
• All buildings are seen from the outside.
• The duration of the tour is estimated.
The tour does not include:
• Tickets to monuments, attractions, etc.
Departure Point :Meeting point: Covent Garden subway exit: Piccadilly Line (dark blue)If you prefer, I can pick you up at the hotel and walk or take public transportation to the starting point of the tour. Contact me previously to agree on this point.
Return Detail :End of the tour: Westminster Metro
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You will receive confirmation immediately after booking.
- The tour takes place in any type of weather conditions. Please choose the appropriate clothing.
- Comfortable footwear is required.
- Take water with you.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Keep in mind that it's four hours on foot. Being a private tour there is flexibility to make stops. This will not alter the duration of the tour.
- Wheelchair accessible. Please comment at the time of booking.
- The guide speaks Spanish, Italian and English.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.