Private Walking Tour of Old Montreal in Spanish
Find out more about all the eras that shaped Montréal with this interesting private walking tour of Old Montréal, from the foundation of Fort Ville-Marie in 1642 to today’s modern city. The historic heart of the city and its adjacent Old Port will help illuminate the story of one of the greatest cities in the Americas.
Your guide will lead you through a maze of narrow streets where you can find a multitude of historic buildings. Explore the birthplace of our metropolis and experience a special voyage back in time! All customizable with your spanish speaking guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Spanish speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuity for the guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Notre-Dame Basilica, 110 Notre-Dame Street West Es-ce Accessible En Fauteuil Roulant, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1T1 Canada
Meet your guide near Notre-Dame Basilica to begin your walking tour of Old Montreal, the city's historic heart. Admire the masterful Gothic Revival architecture of this basilica as you follow your knowledgeable local guide at a leisurely pace.
Pass By: Place d'Armes, Between St-Jacques St and Notre-Dame St, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1T1 Canada
You'll learn about this amazing city's rich history, French heritage and bustling culture as you roam the streets and visit top Montreal attractions such as Place d'Armes
Pass By: Place Jacques-Cartier, Between rue Notre-Dame and rue de la Commune, Montreal, Quebec Canada
See this central plaza of Montreal
Pass By: Rue St-Paul, Montreal, Quebec Canada
Stroll down St Paul Street
Pass By: Champ-de-Mars, Behind City Hall (West of Gosford), Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1C6 Canada
Explore Champ de Mars, a public park that was once the site of Montreal's city walls.
Pass By: Bonsecours Market (Marche Bonsecours), 350 St-Paul St E (Near Place Jacques-Cartier), Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1H2 Canada
Don't miss Bonsecours Market, which has served as Montreal's main public market for more than 100 years!
Departure Point :119 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H2Y 1L6, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Wearing a mask will not be mandatory, but strongly recommended for all visitors. Our guides who are sick, showing COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, have been in contact with a probable/confirmed case in the last 14 days or have recently travelled abroad will not be allowed to work.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.