Private White River Tubing and Blue Hole Tour from Falmouth
Experience the best of Jamaica during this private tour of Montego Bay and Ocho Rios from Falmouth. See the place where Christopher Columbus first set foot on Jamaican shores and wander the streets of Ocho Rios. Go hiking at Blue Hole and hang out under waterfalls and swim in the clear blue pools. Then go on an unforgettable river tubing adventure, possibly stopping for some local jerk chicken and Red Stripe along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Lunch - Available for Purchase
- Depart the historic town of Falmouth on the way to Discovery Bay. At Columbus Park, see the spot where Christopher Columbus first set foot on Jamaican shores in 1494.
After arriving in Ocho Rios, drive through the main street and check out some great places for shopping. Then head east of Ocho Rios though small communities like Exchange, up into the mountains. Take in the spectacular views of lush and green forest and taste and see some of the tropical fruits of the island. Don’t miss one of the oldest hydroelectric plants, built back in the 1930s. Then head to Blue Hole, where a friendly local guide will greet you and prepare you for a hike up the cascading waterfalls. Get a natural massage under the falls and take beautiful pictures at the awesome blue pools. Enjoy swinging, jumping and diving into the water and explore the cave and rope swing.
After hopping back on the bus for a short ride, arrive at the rive tubing destination. This portion of the tour lasts approximately 45 minutes and offers the opportunity to catch some rapid rides at certain spots. Or, just relax and listen to the birds singing. Stop along the way for some jerk chicken or a Red Stripe beer before jumping back on the tube for some more fun. The tour will end with a return drive to your hotel or cruise ship terminal.
Departure Point :Departs from Falmouth hotels and the Falmouth cruise ship terminal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.