Private Wildlife Tour in Teton National Park and Elk Refuge
This private tour, makes the most out of your winter day in the Tetons. Everything is supplied to make the day carefree. Sleigh ride, lunch, visit to the museum included. We look for the wildlife that makes Jackson Hole famous.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Binoculars and Spotting Scopes
- Elk Refuge Sleigh Ride
- Lunch - Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Entry/Admission - National Elk Refuge
- Entry/Admission - Grand Teton National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Elk Refuge, Jackson, WY 83001
Sleighride amongst the elk with draft horses and sleighs. We will explore the back with our professional optics and look for big horn sheep.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Teton National Park, North Of Jackson Wyoming, WY
Explore for the best views and wildlife in the park. We will look for moose, elk, and bison. We show you the best photo spots in the park for that memorable picture.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Jackson Home Ranch Welcome Center, 210 N Cache St, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
If your lodging is outside of the Jackson area, please let us know, and you can meet us at the Jackson Home Ranch Welcome Center. Airports
- Jackson Hole Airport, 1250 E Airport Rd, Jackson, WY 83001
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us about any of these situations and we may be able to accommodate.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.