PRIVATE Wine & Farm Tour Including Coffee & Lunch
Take a tour centering on the history of Maui agriculture and how it has shaped the island’s modern culinary culture. Begin your day with hand roasted Maui coffee at the picturesque Mill House Roasting Co. Your guide will transport you up the volcano where you’ll be treated to a VIP winery tour and tasting. You can sample a variety of Maui wines and see the beautiful and fragrant, Lokelani Rose, the official flower of Maui. After a delicious ranch-to-table lunch at Ulupalakua Ranch, you’ll enjoy stunning views of Maui’s scenic coastline as you make your way to Kula Country Farm. You’ll have plenty of time to explore the farm, shop for local produce and take photos. To complete the tour, your guide will bring you safely back to where it all started. The convenience of this half day tour means, you’ll be back in time for an afternoon at the beach after this an authentic wine and farm experience.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Exclusive discounts for Mill House Roasting, Snack Kiosk & Restaurant, Ranch Store,
- UPGRADED 20OZ Stainless Steel Souvenir cup!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea - You'll start your day with a selection of either coffee grown and hand roasted right on property or tea that has been imported from only ht best suppliers.
- Lunch - You’ll receive a truly ranch-to-table handcrafted lunch at the historic Ulupalakua Ranch.
- Bottled water - We provide filtered, ice water all day in your reusable cup - no single use plastic here!
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Mill House Roasting Co.
- Entry/Admission - MauiWine
- Entry/Admission - Ulupalakua Ranch Store
- Entry/Admission - Kula Country Farms
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mill House Roasting Co., 1670 Honoapiilani Hwy #4, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
MORNING COFFEE OR TEA - You'll start your day at Maui Tropical Plantation with coffee grown and roasted right on property. Prefer tea instead - they have amazing teas too!! In the mood for a mid-morning snack? Grab one of the made-from-scratch pastries to snack on as we venture to your first stop!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: MauiWine, 14815 Piilani Hwy, Kula, Maui, HI 96790
PRIVATE TOUR, TASTING - Designed exclusively for MCT guests, you'll start your Winery visit on the private lanai at the historic King's Cottage where you'll enjoy a flight of 4 wines that has been exclusively designed for Maui Craft Tours. During your tasting, your dedicated host will share the history of the Ranch and Winery while providing details about each of the wine you're tasting! After your tasting, you'll receive a private behind-the-scenes tour of the production facility including access to areas of the winery unavailable to the public!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulupalakua Ranch Store, 14800 Piilani Hwy, Kula, HI 96790, USA
Take in the views from this magnificent estate while enjoying a handcrafted, farm-to-table, hot lunch in the heart Ulupalakua Ranch. You'll select from one of the ranch's burgers made from pasture-raised beef, lamb, elk, venison (wild) or veggie burger. All burgers come with a green and mac salad (gluten free option available upon request).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kula Country Farms, 375 Koheo Rd, Kula, Maui, HI 96790-7906
We'll stop to take in the scenic Maui Valley views while exploring this 4th generation family farm know for their amazing strawberries!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you once we receive your booking confirmation to determine exact pickup time based on your location. If you'd like to take advantage of your exclusive Mill House Maui discount after your tour, we can help you arrange transportation back to your hotel, condo or port. We have partnered with Lyft to provide our guests with a special discount on their transportation fares.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.