Private Wine Tasting Tour in Slovenia from Trieste
Embark on a journey of the senses - visiting the winery and tasting some delicious appetisers that will give you a taste of what our land can produce with good care and the necessary love for nature.
Slovenia is well known for hosting various wine regions. Wine production varies according to the region you visit, as do the taste and characteristics of the wines. During this tour, you will visit two wineries within the same wine region. In the end, you will be able to compare how varied the wine is and what kind of production takes place in each of the two wine regions with a dedicated wine tasting. Most of the wineries are family-run, which gives you the opportunity to explore the production and talk to your hosts about it. The tour offers you an insight into the region while you learn about the beautiful natural landscape and local stories. Explore the region with the knowledge of the locals, whose aim is to convey the local way of life and their passion.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting of 3 wines at two locations
What's excluded :
- Visit the town of Piran, oldest city in Slovenia, known for its Adriatic charm. While exploring the historical part of the Slovenian Coast the tour will also hilight its major wine region.
Departure Point :1: Eataly Trieste, Riva Tommaso Gulli, 1, 34123 Trieste TS, Italy
2: Stazione Ferroviaria, 34132 Trieste, UTI Giuliana, Italy
3: Piazza Guglielmo Oberdan, 34133 Trieste TS, Italy
4: Molo IV, 34135 Trieste UTI Giuliana, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.