Private Wine Tour in Niagara-on-the-Lake with Tastings
An experience like no other at Niagara's only Lakefront Winery. we have long been heralded for providing one of the most educational experiences in wine country. This special experience grants you exclusive access to our production area, newly renovated cellar and much more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Reserve and Family Reserve Wines
- Snacks - Locally Sourced Cheeses
- Entry/Admission - Konzelmann Estate Winery
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Konzelmann Estate Winery, 1096 Lakeshore Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Begin your outdoor experience with a glass of Sparkling wine as you learn about the history of Konzelmann, dating back to 1893.
Next you are escorted to our observation deck where you will take in breathtaking views across Lake Ontario and the Toronto Skyline while discussing our unique growing and vineyard methods.
From there the tour continues to our production area where you may be lucky enough to catch our winemaking team in action.
Your private experience concludes in our newly renovated cellar where you enjoy a seated structured tasting of our exclusive Reserve and Family Reserve Series wines, accompanied with locally selected gourmet cheeses.
Duration: 1 hour
• Cheese Pairing
Departure Point :1096 Lakeshore Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.