Private Wine Tour of the Southern Israel From Tel Aviv
Taste your way through southern Israel on this wine tour from Tel Aviv. Marvel at terrain on which it would seem absolutely impossible to grow grapes, but which produces among the best wines in the country. Enjoy fascinating scenery and great wines. Price is per group, with 4 people at most.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guiding
- Visit of three wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting - 25 USD Winery/PAX
- Entry/Admission - Sde Boker Winery
- Entry/Admission - Carmey Avdat Farm
- Entry/Admission - Tel Lachish
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sde Boker Winery, Visitors Center Next to Ben Gurions Desert Home, Sde Boker 84993 Israel
The first winery to open in the Negev was the Sde Boker winery, located in the former communal laundry facility of the Sde Boker kibbutz, home to David Ben-Gurion who was was a major advocate for the development of the Negev region. Carmel Winery is, however, the largest pioneer of the Negev wine industry.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Carmey Avdat Farm, מדרשת בן גוריון, Israel
Carmey Avdat is a small family winery that produces approximately 6,000 bottles per year. A family – run vineyard adjacent to the winery has numerous advantages: When the winemaker is also the grower there is an ever-present and guiding objective of producing high-quality wine throughout the process of cultivation, harvest, and bottling.
The production of wine is based on the vineyard’s two varieties: Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tel Lachish, Lakhish Israel
Lachish Area is famous for its wineries, and is a great place for wine tastings
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off our guests at any Tel Aviv hotelsPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.