Private Workshop of Mexican Cuisine in Barcelona
You will have the opportunity to cook with 3 Mexicans, the true flavors of Mexican cuisine. Where you can learn pre-Hispanic techniques for the elaboration of the typical Mexican dishes that we will make in each Workshop.
The Workshops are completely practical, educational and fun. You will feel, smell and taste the pre-Hispanic flavors that the Mexican culture and its gastronomy offer for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Glass of Cava, Recipe Book and Raw Material
What's excluded :
- You will enter a space that will captivate and surprise you!
You will learn to cook typical Mexican cuisine, from the hand of 3 Mexican friends, where we will guide you step by step through each recipe, taking you to the flavors of our Mexico, in Barcelona.
The Workshop is for small groups, maximum 4 people for what it is, very personalized, and where you will enjoy with your companions of fun moments and full of surprises that we have for you.
Workshop and Dinner.
The best of all is that you can enjoy what you have cooked with your friends, in our space that will surprise you
• Chicken Tinga Croquette - A typical Mexican dish inside a typical Spanish tapa. An incredible fusion !!
• Mexican Pozole - Discover and be surprised by the flavors that Mexico has for you through its gastronomy with this great pre-Hispanic dish based on corn
Departure Point :Carrer del Cardenal Casañas, 14, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.