Private yacht trip to Phangan Island , Ma Island and Bottle Island
You will meet Thailand’s second largest island, lies in the Gulf of Thailand. It’s known for its palm-fringed beaches, coconut groves and dense, mountainous rainforest, plus luxury resorts and posh spas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
- Private transportation
- Beach Towel
- Fork , Spoon , Dish , Glass
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - You can bring your own Liquor with no additional fee.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Pha Ngan, Surat Thani Province
Phangan Island has long been “the” favorite destination for backpackers and ravers from all over the world. They still gather on the island all year long to join the different parties that made it famous, like the Full Moon Party happening every month for 20 years on Haad Rin Beach.
Stop At: Koh Ma, Ko Pha Ngan Thailand
Koh Ma is a tiny island northwest of Koh Phangan which connected to Phangan island by a sand bank at low tide. The island and this sandy path are emblematic images of Koh Phangan. On one side you have
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bottle Beach, Ko Pha Ngan 84280 Thailand
Bottle Beach, also called Haad Khuat, is a true dream beach in the north of Koh Phangan, Thailand. That beach is a tropical paradise par excellence: fine white sand, turquoise blue sea, countless palm trees and deep jungles in the hinterland.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :4171, Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.