Private Yellowstone Geology Tour with Wildlife, Hiking, and Geysers and Lunch
This 1/2 day tour focuses on the unique geysers, wildlife, mud pots, hot springs, and other hydrothermal features of Yellowstone National Park. All of our tours are led by an experienced, knowledgeable, and local guide that has an education in biology, ecology, or natural science. We will explore the most thermally active areas of Yellowstone to see erupting geysers, colorful hot springs, bubbling mud pots, search for rare wildlife along the way! We will cap the day with a mild hike to a secluded alpine lake. On this tour we are guaranteed to check off big items and more off of your Yellowstone bucket list such as: The Grand Prismatic Hot Spring which is the largest and most beautiful hot spring in North America, Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pots, Bison Herds, and rare wildlife.
Along the way your guide will be with you to tell your group about the parks biology, geology, history, and answer all of your questions!
We will stop for a picnic lunch at a scenic location along the way!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - gourmet sandwich from a local deli enjoyed over a picnic at a scenic location
- High zoom spotting scope
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - in addition to drinking water Pelligrino, Perrier, and La Croix will be on board
- Entry/Admission - Grand Prismatic Spring
- Entry/Admission - Old Faithful
- Entry/Admission - Fountain Paint Pot
- Entry/Admission - Biscuit Basin
- Entry/Admission - Firehole Lake Drive
What's excluded :
- National Park entrance fee. Please remember to bring your park pass if you have one or are a senior
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Prismatic Spring, Midway Geyser Basin, Yellowstone National Park, WY
We will take a small walk to the largest and most beautiful hot spring in Yellowstone National park.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Old Faithful, Center Loop Road, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190
We will see the worlds most famous geyser erupt and view the historic Old Faithful lodge.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Fountain Paint Pot, Lower Geyser Basin, Yellowstone National Park, WY
We will stop here to see erupting geysers, mud pots, and colorful hot springs!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Biscuit Basin, Yellowstone National Park, WY
We will stop to see some more very unique geo-thermal features
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Firehole Lake Drive, Grand Loop Road, Yellowstone National Park, WY
More hot springs and possibly witness great Fountain geyser erupt!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190, USA
2: West Yellowstone, MT 59758, USA
3: Big Sky, MT, USA
4: Canyon Village, WY 82190, USA
5: Old Faithful Geyser, Wyoming 82190, USA
6: Old Faithful Inn Rd, Wyoming 82190, USA
7: Bozeman, MT, USA
8: Gardiner, MT 59030, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at any location in West Yellowstone, Big Sky, Canyon Village, Old Faithful, Gardiner, or Bozeman, MT.*NOTE: WE DO NOT PICK UP FROM JACKSON OR TETON VILLAGE*Airports
- 850 Gallatin Field Rd, Belgrade, MT 59714
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.