Private YS Falls and Black River Safari from Montego Bay and Grand Palladium
Explore the South Coast of Jamaica on this private, full-day tour from Montego Bay and the Grand Palladium. This scenic sightseeing adventure travels to the famous YS Falls, an attraction highlighted by a cascading, 7-tiered waterfall. There is also an expansive wading pool, exciting canopy rides which careen down the alley high above the falls, and river tube rides — all with spectacular views of the surrounding area. Then hop into a safari boat and float along the Black River. Along the way, watch for crocodiles, eagles, and more wildlife in their natural environment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Refreshment and Snack
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch & drinks
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - Black River
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos and DVD (Available to purchase)
- Zipline and Jungle River Tubing (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YS Falls, Saint Elizabeth Parish,, Jamaica
Explore the South Coast of Jamaica on this private, full-day tour. Driving the countryside, going across the mountains, through small farming villages where nearly all the locals live off the land? The ride to the south coast is approx.. 1hr 30mins.
At YS Falls, tractor jitney will take you on a 10 minutes ride through the 2,600 acres property and up to the falls. The YS Falls property is home to horses, cattle, massive guango and mango trees. At the Falls you can soak yourself in the 100% natural pools, swing on Tarzan Ropes, swim, etc. It is the perfect choice for a romantic getaway or if you wish to break away from the hustle and bustle of the busy resort property. The YS Falls is an attraction highlighted by a cascading, 7-tiered waterfall. There is also an expansive wading pool, exciting canopy ride which careen down the alley high above the falls, and river tube rides — all with spectacular views of the surrounding area Total time at the YS Falls will be approx.. 1hr 30mins.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Black River Jamaica
What a memorable day it has been so far! Now you are at the Riverside Dock. After lunch, you will meet your Safari Tour Guide, hop into a safari boat and float along the Black River. Along the way, watch for crocodiles, eagles, and more wildlife in their natural environment. Black River and its wildlife, including endemic bird species, crabs, rare or endemic plants such as water lilies and others - North American crocodiles and Tarpons also occupy their space in the Black River.
Get your cameras ready as your Safari Captain call the crocodiles, feed them chicken meat and pet them - no, your tour guide is not crazy but they have an excellent relationship with their friends from the Safari and are ready to share their experience and expertise with you! You might even see local fishers snorkeling the river collecting their crab traps or spear fishing right there among the crocodiles and other wildlife - and no, they're not crazy! It's just a way of life!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from Grand Palladium and most Montego Bay Hotels. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hour prior to the day of the tour to re-confirm your booking or to arrange a central pickup point.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Due to some uneven surfaces, persons with walking disabilities or those using a wheelchair may not be able to access all areas of the attraction
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- Dress code: Casual. Please wear comfortable clothing
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the customer can be prevented from participating in the activities if they are found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- There is a possibility that the pickup time might be changed base on the local traffic or inclement weather conditions
- Minimum numbers apply: Tour may be rescheduled, an alternative suggested or canceled if the minimum number of persons is not met
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.