Private YS Falls, Pelican Bar, Horseback Ride & Swim Combo Tour with Lunch
A full-day combo tour, personalized for small-group of 2-10 persons. Amazing sight seeing, adventure & fun tour with no long lines, considered a private tour, flexible to change at short notice and your driver is your tour guide. You will experience the undeveloped side of Jamaica and an authentic local tour. Enjoy fantastic sight-seeing, safe adventures for families & exciting fun memories. YS Falls is the most beautiful & picturesque waterfalls in the region, perfect swim, swing on ropes into natural pools. The Pelican Bar is majestic & Reggae Horseback Ocean Swim is Awesome, with a local lunch & Jamaican beef/chicken patties snack so you will enjoy different experiences of our attractions and delicious foods. Included as added value is the one mile town tour & Whitehouse fishing village. This offers first hand information about our fun loving people, including our famous sports Icon Usain Bolt, reggae music legend Bob Marley and all about our beautiful Jamaican people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Boat Ride, YS Falls entrance & Zipline fees
Upon arrival, face mask required, temperature check, hand & shoe sanitize. Ride our shaded trails, one mile Private beach ride and then our famous ocean swim, with free photos with your cameras taken by guides.
Our horseback trail ride offers information about our flora & fauna, our wetlands & eco system that protects our beautiful beaches.
The YS Falls is considers by many as our most picturesque waterfalls in Jamaica. It’s our south coast hidden treasure and offers a 7-tier waterfalls with a boardwalk for easy walking to the top. This experience also offers Zip Lining over this amazing waterfalls at additional cost paid at the falls at 50% discount versus other options for single- Zipline tours.
The Pelican Bat is a unique opportunity to take a boat ride for 20 minutes for miles out into the ocean and visit this bar built in a huge sand bar. This offers beautiful snorkling so take your own Snorkling gear, and enjoy sight-seeing at its best. See jamaicas beautiful mountains and coastline from the middle of the ocean and enjoy a lovely experience in the ocean.
A local lunch is offered at the YS Falls of jerk chicken & options with rice & peas jamaican style-delicious!!
• Reggae Horseback Riding, Bay Road Little London, Negril Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at All Hotels Norman Manley Blvd./Negril beach road & The West End Negril
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- horseback maximum weight 250 lbs.
- Entrance fee
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bathrooms are sanitized after each use unless it’s a family together. Contactless sanitizers and footwear sanitizers available at reception. An emergency bed is available for any person not feeling well and requires emergency treatment from our nurse before decision to proceed to nearest hospital.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.