Progreso Shore Excursion: Small Group Chichen Itza Mayan Ruins
Enjoy your day ashore with this small group tour that will delight you with the famous Mayan ruins, pyramids, ball courts and much more to explore. Snacks through the tour are included on this 7 hour memorable experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cruise port meeting point
- Guided tour
- Non porting guarantee - If your ship does not port for any reason we will refund in full
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
This small group tour is a must for anyone porting here for the day, their is no better tour to take than the seeing up close the famous Mayan ruins in Chichen Itza. Offering the history in a fun way and amazing opportunities for lots of photos throughout the day to make your memories last..
Chichen Itza is one of Mexico's most visited tourist destinations, known for being one of the most important cities in Mayan civilisation along as one of the most powerful through history. As other city centers declined, Chichen Itza ascended and enjoyed unquestionable regional reign until the city saw its own decline starting around 900 A.D. During its prominence, Chichen Itza served as a prominent regional capital that centralised and dominated many political, ideological and economic aspects of the area.
Pass By: Templo de Kukulkan, Piste Yucatan, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
The amazing sights include the Temple of Kukulkan and the Great Ball Court. The Temple of Kukulkan stands over 100 feet high, and it is known for its step pattern that resembles the shape of a snake; Kukulkan is a notable snake deity in Mayan history.
The Great Ball Court is among the biggest ballcourts in ancient Mexico and Central America; it's also one of the most well-preserved. It's longer than a football field (roughly 190 yards) and surrounded by walls that are 8 yards high. Just like at the Temple of Kukulkan, snake odes and carvings are a common sight. Other big attractions on this tour include the Sacred Well and the Observatory. This is a moderately paced tour, so make sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Light snacks such as croissants and sweetbreads are included in the tour price. Book your Progreso tour now before space fills up!
Departure Point :Progreso Cruise Ship Terminal, 97320 Progreso, Yucatan, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Progreso Cruise Ship Terminal, Calle 82, 97320 Progreso, Yuc., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A voucher will come through 14 days before the tour showing the exact meeting point for the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.