Prosecco Bike Tours - Be the Toast of Belfast!
Pedal! Pedal! Pedal!
Our bikes run purely on pedal power so get your legs ready! Each bike carries up to 15 people, although we need at least 8 of you to traverse the streets of the city. You can book one or just a few seats and we’ll match you up with some other lovely travellers. A bigger group of 8+ and you’re all set to power the bike. Any more than 15 and you should plan to book two bikes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Prosecco Bike - Be the Toast of Belfast!
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Bring Your Own Beverages (BYO) - We provide the Cups, Ice as our Driver and Barista look after you.
- See the city from a different perspective on our fun and original group cycle tour of Belfast.
Grab some friends and join us to pedal around the sights of the city. Share a toast and make some unique memories while soaking up some history and the unparalleled Belfast atmosphere. Your Wee Toast Tour will be an outdoor city experience not to be missed.
Departure Point :34-36 Bank St, Belfast BT1 1HL, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Everyone is welcome! If you don't fancy cycling, just sit on the bench or and non-padal seat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are in compliance with the government guidance for COVID-19 and are also certified as "Good To Go" by Tourism Northern Ireland, Visit Britain, Visit England.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.