PRT 007M- Hoi An Countryside and Cooking Full Day Tour
This day-long excursion combines a bicycle tour of coconut palm fringed villages and a coracle tour of the waterways. This is a unique opportunity to learn about the cultivation of organic produce alongside one of the local farmers. A great way to experience rural Vietnam, and with your new cooking skills, you can take a small part of Vietnam home with you.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking guide, chef, mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses; Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
09.00 Your guide will meet you at your hotel. From here your gentle cycle tour takes you on the short but beautiful ride through lush farm land, rice fields and small villages to the village of Cam Thanh. We stop along the way to visit local villagers and see how they use their surrounding resources to craft a living using age old methods.
10.00 Take a trip along the winding river by coracle (basket) boat. A local family and guide will take you on a journey through the untouched waterways, fringed by river coconut palms. Take the opportunity to see a local fisherman dredge the river bed in search of river snails.
11.00 Arrive at Tra Que village. Enjoy the village tour to nurseries and herb gardens abundant with bird’s eye chilli, lemongrass, basil, coriander and spring onions. All thriving in the rich soil.
11.30 Jump right in and see how the plots are planted, tended and watered with the guidance of local family farmers.
12.00 Relax and enjoy a traditional herbal foot massage in the garden.
12.45 Join in with a cookery class hosted by a local family. Each cooking lesson starts with a short introduction, explanations and demonstration of starters, accompaniments, main course and dessert. Then you roll up your sleeves and try your hand at preparing your own Hoi An 3 course specialty lunch. Sit back and enjoy your culinary creations at the family table overlooking the locals tending their land.
15.30 Board your bicycles for a gentle ride back to Hoi An and your hotel taking in the rice paddies and farmers leading their water bufallo home along the country roads.
16.00 Arrive back at your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up for free at all hotel in downtown.For hotels/ pick up address located outside, cost may get extra charger so contact us for more details
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.