PRT HN02- Hanoi City Full Day Tour
Bustling Hanoi offers a charming blend of new and old. The French-colonial era has left a legacy of beautiful buildings, with the Old Quarter a fascinating area to explore on foot. Sample Hanoi's unique cuisine, shop for locally produced crafts and soak up the abundance of history and culture on offer in the city's compelling sites and monuments. Hanoi has always been a symbol of culture and a source of pride throughout the history. This city tour Hanoi is designed aiming to give you an opportunity to enjoy an absolute and adorable Hanoi. Small streets with old houses, friendly people with typical Vietnamese smiles offer you the true feeling of this capital city.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Museum
What's excluded :
- Extra charge for other language speaking guide. – Personal expense & tipping.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Museum, 19 Ngoc Ha Street Ba Dinh District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
08h: 00- Our guide and car will pick you up from your hotel, start the tour by visiting the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho, and President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting – palace Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, built by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
After that, you’ll have a chance to explore the Tran Quoc Pagoda on the shore of West Lake. From there, it’s onto the Temple of literature, which was Viet Nam’s first university and is dedicated to Confucius.
12h.30: You will have lunch at a restaurant in the Old Quarter with local Vietnamese traditional Cuisines.
13h:30: You’ll visit Hoan Kiem Lake, the heart and soul of Hanoi.
Finally, you’ll stop at the Museum of Ethnology. Located west of the city centre, this museum offer informative and well-documented display on the country’s 54 ethnic groups, include elaborate and colorful hill-tribe costumes, weaving designs, musical instruments, fishing implements, work tools and other functional objects. The display continues on to the garden outside with fascinating examples of minority housing from the King’s to the ones of the ethnic groups in Central Highlands. Or Visit Hoa Lo Prison and History Museum or Art Museum and Women Museum instead of Ethnology Museum
Tour ends around at 16h:30.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at all hotels/ pick up address located in downtown.For pick up address located outside downtown pls contact us for more details
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.