Public visit of Aix-en-Provence | The streets are told
Every day, you walk the streets: to go to work, to go out, to walk ... And we are sure that one day you wondered somewhere: why this street has this name?
The guided tour "The streets are told" will quench your desire to know! With no less than 1,190 streets, Aix is a perfect playground for capturing the history of odonymy (street names). Thanks to some examples in the old center, our guides will reveal all the secrets of this science to you! Because in the city of Aix, all the streets have a story ... see more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Touristic guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aix-en-Provence, Aix-en-Provence, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Your licensed tour guide will tell you about the streets of Aix and the history of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :300 Av. Giuseppe Verdi, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :38 Cours Mirabeau, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.