Puerto Rico Craft Cocktail Walk
Find out why Puerto Rico is the Rum Capital of the world. Join us for a night of fun history on our 2 hour rum and craft cocktail experience strolling through the streets of Old San Juan.
We’ll lead you through a crash course of the drinking history and culture of Puerto Rico as we sip on 2 creative rum-infused cocktails + hefty tastes of small-batch artisan Caribbean rum. The tour includes visiting two Old San Juan bars and an owner-led factory tour at Scryer's Rum where you'll sample small-batch rum that has been barrel-finished in Port and Sherry wine casks for further aging. The amount of rum consumed is 1.5 ounces, the same as would be found in a cocktail.
The group is kept small for intimacy and Covid 19 safety. By the end of the evening you’ll know all the best bars in town, and will finish with plenty of time and insider information to continue the fun with a night on the town. Salud!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- 2 rum cocktails, 1.5 oz aged rum tasting
- Local, bilingual guide
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed skip-the-line access
- VIP treatment at partner locations
- Discounts and promotions at partner locations
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Start off on foot in Old San Juan; after a quick intro, head straight for the bar. Grab a seat at the bar and kick back for your bartender's live demo, preparing your first rum cocktail.
After quenching your thirst with a refreshing drink, continue your drinking tour to a panoramic lookout point where you can admire the world's largest rum distillery. Continue on to stroll through 18th century plazas and cobblestone streets, making your way to round two. Cozy up at the bar for your second rum cocktail, this time featuring artisanal local chocolate.
After you finish up here, move on to learn about the island's history during prohibition; then move to one of San Juan's favorite speakeasies where you'll be treated to an exclusive off-the-menu rum cocktail, crafted just for this tour!
By the end of the tour, you’ll know all the best bars in town, and will finish with plenty of time and insider information to continue the fun with a night on the town. Salud!
Departure Point :Carli‘s Fine Bistro & Piano, 206 Calle de Tetuan Corner Of Recinto Sur And San Justo Steeet, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- COVID-19 / All guests and tour guide must have a temperature of below 100.3 degrees F (thermo temp scanner used on site)*not optional
- COVID-19 / Small group size for physical distancing
- COVID-19 / Masks worn by guests/guides unless eating (this is not optional)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- COVID-19 / Hand washing/sanitizing before/after food stops (this is not optional)
- COVID-19 / Limited restaurant seating for physical distancing
- COVID- 19 / Individual portions of shared items (salt, hot sauce, etc) upon request
- MOBILITY: We are UNABLE to accept for their own safety people in wheelchairs, crutches, scooters, canes or any other walking assistance due to the areas where we walk
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Flavors and the Puerto Rican government are requiring: *During check-in, guests & guides must have 100.3 F temperature or lower *Small group size *Please bring your own mask *Masks worn by guests/guides unless eating/drinking *Hand washing/sanitizing *Limited restaurant seating
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.