Puerto Vallarta Night Photography Workshop
Learn a unique set of photography skills while documenting our stunning and tropical Puerto Vallarta!
per adult from
What's included :
- This course has no entrance fees. We will be providing you with a handout.
What's excluded :
- Whenever possible we will be happy to loan you equipment for the course like tripods and non camera specific gear. (Supplies are limited.) It is also sometimes possible for us to rent equipment.
Participate in Puerto Vallartas lively night scene while capturing its beauty and tropical vibes with some amazing photography techniques!
In this 2 hour workshop, we will cover 3 night photography techniques:
Check out the cities busiest night scenes and create long exposure images of PV! We will shoot long exposures of light trails from cars driving alon Paseo Díaz Ordaz as well as long exposures of the foot traffic on the Malecón, and use slow shutter speeds to capture motion of the ocean from the beach.
Painting with Light:
Learn a new night photography technique with light painting! We will create one of a kind images along the Malecón and the beach using flashes and flashlights to 'draw' or 'paint' in our scene.
Depending on the time of the month this portion of the class will either cover moon photography; long exposures in moonlight and images of the moon itself, or star photography including a tutorial on creating star trails and a handout for post processing them.
All camera types and skill levels are welcome. Please inform us in advance if you will be using your phone.
Tripods are necessary for this course.
• Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
Departure Point :Hidalgo 370, Proyecto escola, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.