Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Puffing Billy Steam Train & Healesville Wildlife
- Travel through the lush ferns and dense forest of the beautiful Dandenong Ranges
- At Grant's on Sherbrooke, enjoy a delicious traditional Devonshire Tea of scones served warm with jam and cream, and tea or coffee serves in china cups. Plus, there are crackers with vegemite for those brave enough to try.
- Before you leave you can hand-feed some of the most striking Australian Birds such as the colourful Crimson Rosella, Sulphur-crested Cockatoo and Pink-chested Galah (Seed provided)
-Ride the century-old Puffing Billy Steam Train on the 30-minute ride from Belgrave to Menzies Creek. View the towering Mountain Ash trees and beautiful gullies of Sherbrooke forest.
- Get ready to meet a group of furry friends at Australia's premier wildlife and nature sanctuary, Healesville, home to mammals and reptiles over 200 varieties of native birds.
- Devonshire Tea
- Puffing Billy Heritage Steam Train Journey
- Entry to Healesville Sanctuary
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive Commentary
- Travel in air-conditioned coach
- Day 1 : Puffing Billy Steam Train & Healesville WildlifeDiscover the delights of the Dandenong Ranges. Start off with a traditional Devonshire tea, followed but the chance to hand-feed the colourful birdlife. Next up, you're in for some fun with a ride on the Puffing Billy Steam Train. Then get close to Aussie animals and birds at the Healesville Sanctuary. Meet koalas, kangaroos, echidnas and numerous native bird varieties.Meals :None
Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri (Oct-Mar) and Sun, Mon, Wed & Fri (Apr-Sep) 8:10 am from Federation Square, Melbourne, cnr of Flinders & Russell Streets (Earlier from a hotel)
5:30 pm Approx