PULA SEASIDE BIKE ADVENTURE | PulaBike |
On this adventurous and fun filled bike tour You will experience the Pula seaside adventure route with all the hidden gems and must-see spots. Experience the amazing coves, beaches, cliffs and sea cave along the coastline that you’d probably never find it alone.
Enjoy a fun filled swimming time and exciting cliff diving, a popular summer fun attraction and fantastic sight or just relax and enjoy in the shade!
* ENJOY biking in a small group up to 8 people
* EXPERIENCE amazing seaside adventure route
* EXPLORE extraordinary coves and beaches
* RELAX and have fun in the crystal clear sea
* SWIM and SNORKEL nearby the sea cave
* TRY exciting cliff diving from Pula´s cliffs
* FIND OUT local interesting facts about Pula history
* REFRESH with fruit & energy bar
* TASTE domestic fresh ice cream
* GET magnificent tour photos
* CHANGE your holiday into an active adventure!
per adult from
What's included :
- Quality MTB
- Bottled water - 0.5 L
- Snacks - Fresh fruits (nectarine or apple)
- Fresh Ice cream
- Tour Photos & Videos
- Licensed professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transfer (Accommodation Pick-up/Drop off)
- Lunch pack
- Snorkeling gear (Optional)
- Personal things (swimsuit, beach towel, sun block lotion, water shoes, ...)
- Entry/Admission - Verudela Canyon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amphitheatre de Pula, Flavijevska ul., Pula 52100 Croatia
We will start our tour exactly across the main entrance of the Arena.
Pass By: Pula, Pula, Istria
* EXPERIENCE ADVENTURE biking along the seafront, legendary boulevard and amazing coastline of Pula town.
* EXPLORE the seaside route with magnificent coves, beaches, views, sea CAVE and CLIFFS.
* ENJOY swimming time and CLIFF JUMPING at Pigeons cave.
Pass By: Brodogradiliste Uljanik, Riva, 52100, Pula, Croatia
You will cycle along Seafront with breathtaking view of old town, port and shipyard „Uljanik“ with a more than 160 years long tradition.
Pass By: Church of Our Lady of the Sea (Mornaricka crkva), Ul Rikarda Katalinica Jeretova, Pula Croatia
Also, one of our tour attraction by which one You will pass is famous Church of Our Lady of the Sea.
Pass By: Naval Cemetery, Stoja 14, 52100, Pula, Croatia
See the last resting place of those who were killed on the Baron Gautsch steamship during the WW1 and the WW2 victims.
Stop At: Lungomare, Pula, Croatia
A over 4 km long promenade between thick pine forest and the sea, connecting three famous beaches Valkane, Gortan cove and Mornar.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Verudela Canyon, Verudela 23, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Canyon ridge with great high cliffs, extraordinary views and magnificent sunset. The brave ones have an opportunity to try the exciting cliff jumping!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Pula Arena, Flavijevska ul., 52100, Pula, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers can store their luggage during the tour
- Travelers have car parking lot near the starting point
- Children under age must be accompanied by an adult
- May be guided by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking is allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with no basic cycling skills
- Not recommended for travelers with no basic swimming skills
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.