Pulquera Farm Tour
You will learn about the process of making pulque from the hand of a true tlachiquero, you will learn about the history and preparation of the cured and derived from pulque, and to close with a flourish the traditional tour of Stories and Legends of the town is included .
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Our Tour includes transportation, complete food, tasting of the cured, tour of the magueyera, Tour of Stories and Legends in the Center of the town.
What's excluded :
- alcoholic drinks
Our experience begins at 10 in the morning we pick you up at the designated point and we go aboard a comfortable van that also has traveler insurance, our journey to the farm is approximately 35 to 40 minutes, arriving at the farm they are It makes a small tour with the animals of the place (sheep, turkeys, rabbits among others) then we start our tour of the magueyera that lasts approximately an hour, then the pulque curing workshop begins where they will learn the preparation of this incredible and ancestral 100% natural drink, after the workshop we went to eat delicious typical dishes of the place such as the ostrich barbecue, or lamb barbecue according to the number of participants, prepared nopales, comal tortillas, beans from the pot with Pulque and other delicacies according to the season, the food and pulque are abundant and delicious. At the end of the meal and all our activities On the farm, we will return to the town to enjoy the pedestrian route in the Town Center with the Monk from Tepotzotlán, ending with a group photograph for our social networks.
• Tepotzotlan, Tepotzotlan, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our groups 10 minutes before the mentioned time, the van will be ready for you on Insurgentes Avenue which is the main avenue of entry to the town passing the temple of San Francisco Javier on the right hand side between the temple and the taxi site look for the bus module in front of El Rancho Restaurant, in the Center of Tepotzotlán.
Departure Time :3/28/2020 - 9/30/2021
Friday: 09:30 AM - 10:00 AM Saturday: 04:00 AM - 10:00 AM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.