Punta Cana Airport Shared Shuttle
This service is one of the cheapest and quickest ways out of Punta Cana Airport (PUJ). We offer direct drop offs to and from the main hotels in Republican Dominicana. Our service is easy to book, very comfortable and economic.
per adult from
20 to 90 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer from and to Punta Cana airport to hotels (Please select the zone)
What's excluded :
- Food - Drinks
- This service is one of the cheapest and quickest ways out of Punta Cana Airport (PUJ). We offer direct drop offs to and from the main hotels and docks in Republica Dominicana. Our service is easy to book, very comfortable and economic. It’s available from 9:00hrs to 6:00hrs.
Space is limited, which is why it’s necessary to book early if you wish to quickly get to your hotel from the airport or viceversa.
Price is per person (children and babies too) tax and airport fees are included. The service is from door to door in Republica Dominicana and your driver will be bilingual. He’ll make sure you get to your hotel right on time.
Departure Point :
AirportsPunta Cana Airport, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - Punta Cana International Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- don f forget to add you flight information to be able to program your service
- Infant seats are NOT available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- WIFI is subject the good reception depending the zone
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.