Punta Cana - Private Catamaran (Medium Group)
If you are looking for a Private Tour ………. This is the boat you were looking for.
“Frank”. Capacity up to 40 people.
Minimum charge requested is $1,475 (25 people allowed). Additional passenger pays 59$. Customize it so it works for you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Water, Coca Cola, Sprite, Fruit Juice
- Beer, Rum, Mamajuana (typical Dominican Drink)
- Snack (Nachos) and Fruits
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bavaro, Bavaro, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
After arriving at the Meeting Point you will board the selected boat and start to cruise along the Bavaro Coast. Then wait to be surprised; snorkeling with a lot of fish and Coral Reef. Too much activity? No worries. Relax and straight to a paradise spot (a private unspoiled beach between those huge Hotels). Time to move again; the Natural Pool is waiting for you, (3 feet height), and don’t forget to try the traditional “Mamajuana”, a rural drink made of rum, roots and more aromatic herbs …….. and of course, a lot of music and (if you want to) a lot of drinks too.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Bebe Catamarans, Plaza Artesanal Bibiagua Bavaro, Punta Cana 23301, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
Call BeBe Catamarans Office and ask for Pick Up Time. Please provide the Hotel and room number.Ports
- Marina Punta Cana
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Available Entire Day (ask for quote)
- Sandwiches or Lunch Buffet upon request
- Up Grade Bar (Vodka, Gin, Wine) upon request
- Three (3) Departures daily (10:00 a.m. - 01:00 p.m.) 04:00 p.m. available from March 01 to August 31
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.