Punta Gallinas 4-Day Tour
Paradise Place located on the Guajira peninsula, the northernmost point in South America. Its wonderful landscapes, culture and natural scenery make this place one of the most spectacular attractions in the world. It is ideal if you want a complete immersion in an indigenous culture, here the Wayuu live their culture, away from society in the middle of a wonderful desert that faces the Caribbean Sea shows the greatness of this world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide – Driver
- Accommodation in Chinchorros in Wayuu rancherías.
- Travel insurance Medical assistance.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- Accommodation in beds
- Extra services / typical food
- 1) Santa Marta • Riohacha • Manaure • Cabo de la Vela
Departure from 4.00 to 4:30 am from your hotel by car for 3 hours passing Palomino and Riohacha.
Typical breakfast in Palomino or Riohacha.
Tour for 1 hour and 30 minutes from Riohacha to Uribia, panoramic tour of Uribia.
Drive by car for 20 minutes to Manaure where you will know the process of salt collection and receive a technical talk of the place.
Transfer by car through the desert the Auyama, San Martin or Puerto Bolivar depending on the weather conditions to the Cape of the Sail.
Lunch at Wayuu Inn.
Visit the Sugar Pylon, to enjoy the sea and to make a small walk of 20 minutes (optional).
Visit the lighthouse, to observe a wonderful sunset.
Dinner at Posada Wayuu.
Night in hammocks.
2) Cabo De La Vela •Dunas De Taroa •Punta Gallinas
Typical breakfast in the Cabo de la Vela
Departure around 7:00 am to 8:00 am at the Wayuu Inn.
Transfer for three hours in a 4×4 vehicle to Las Dunas de Taroa, where you can enjoy a refreshing swim or take pictures of the place.
Travel for 40 minutes to tip chickens.
Lunch, free time.
Tour of Bahia Honda, Hondita Bay, Punta Aguja and the Lighthouse of Punta Gallinas.
Typical dinner and sleep in comfortable hammocks at Wayuu Inn.
3) Punta Gallinas • Puerto Bolívar • Uribía • Riohacha • Santa Marta
Departure by car 4 × 4 between 7:00 am and 8:00 am for 3 hours until Uribia where they will take lunch.
Return to the Malecon of Riohacha free time to buy handicrafts.
Departure from Riohacha at approximately 3:00 pm.
Return to the hotel in Santa Marta from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
Departure Point :Place of accomodation (hotel, hostal, house)
Departure Time :4:00 - 4:30 am
Return Detail :Your place of accomodation (hotel, hostal, house)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It operates depending on the weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.