Pure Nature - Phillip Island, Penguins & Exclusive Wildlife Sanctuary Encounter
Our award-winning small group Phillip Island Penguin and Nature experience focuses on wildlife, conservation, and rugged scenery, culminating in the world-famous Little Penguin Parade in the evening without the typical tourist attraction "fillers".
On the Island we visit a family-run open range wildlife sanctuary (we are the only tour operator that visits here - avoiding crowds for a fabulously relaxed and up close experience) where you can feed Kangaroos and Wallabies, walk amongst 80 species of Australian native animals and birds including Koalas, Emus, Wombats, and Echidnas. A fully guided interactive experience! You travel in the ultimate comfort of a Mercedes Benz vehicle designed for Australian touring conditions (11 guests) exclusively by us - no other operators vehicles even come close!.
The Little Penguin Parade in the evening is the pinnacle event of this truly nature-based experience. Our guest reviews articulate our quality!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary accommodation pick up and return (Melbourne city central only - CBD))
- Expert local guide
- Luxury custom built Mercedes vehicles - unmatched space and comfort
- All entrance fees included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Avoid crowds - exclusive locations and itinerary provide a complete and relaxed nature experience
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
What's excluded :
- Pick up outside of Melbourne city central locations.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Remo Coastal Circuit, Marine Parade, San Remo, Victoria Australia
Stop for lunch (May to Septmber - own expense) at this gorgeous seaside town. Walk amongst the Pelicans and look for stingrays.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Wildlife Park, 2115 Phillip Island Rd, Cowes, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
EXCLUSIVE! Arriving at Phillip Island, we begin our exploration with an extensive fully guided tour of a free range nature park where you can get close with a huge variety (more than 60 in fact!) of our native friends over 100 acres including walking in amongst and hand-feeding Kangaroos, Emus, Wallabies and Wombats.
Our Cockatoo friend might even welcome you with a 'Hello". And of course, Koalas amongst many others. This is a fabulous free-range experience that focuses on the animals. We are the only operator that visits this family owned park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cowes, Cowes, Phillip Island, Victoria
October to April explore the seaside town, walk along the pier to spot Seals or Dolphins or just enjoy dinner (own expense) on the foreshore from the many options available and watch the ferries depart.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Summerlands Lookout, The Blvd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
We take you on a spectacular cliff top drive along the oceans edge to witness the islands most dramatic coast. Here we will show you the research and conservation efforts undertaken on the island whilst getting a close up experience of the colonies of penguins on the islands "wild side". Spot wild Wallabies, Echidnas and Birds of Prey as we delve deep into the life of the Little Penguins. Just before arriving at the days highlight - arriving at the Penguin Parade itself - we take you to a viewing point where we give you the full picture of the nightly experience along with tips to maximise your enjoyment.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Join us on a fully guided cliff edged boardwalk adventure through a Penguin habitat. Enjoy the spectacular ocean views whilst looking for a penguin even before the Parade starts!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
We ensure we arrive well in advance to give you plenty of time to take up the best seats or simply enjoy the Penguin Information centre before we guide you to the best viewing spots for the nightly parade of the Little Penguins – our guests enjoy cushions and warm blankets/jackets (subject to COVID restrictions) for absolute comfort as we spend the maximum time to enjoy their arrival and journey back to their burrows.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :St Paul's Cathedral, Melbourne, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Door-to-Door service to all hotels and locations within the central Melbourne city area, Southbank and Docklands (Please let us know your specific accommodation details).If coming from outside the city, we we meet at St. Paul's Cathedral on Flinders Street, opposite Federation SquareLook out for our distinctive blue Mercedes vehicles on the day.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please let us know of any dietary or mobility requirements we need to accommodate for you
- Most travelers can participate
- Option upgrades (Penguin viewing) have limited availability, and sometimes sell out very quickly. We will always do our best to secure the option you have chosen. In the event of this, we will advise you accordingly and seek alternative viewing options on your behalf with your consent.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have a full COVID Safe plan in place that meets and exceeds all Government requirements for safe travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.