Pyramids of Egypt Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
We will take time visiting the site seeings without being in rush, explain the things in details and in a small group to make the trip enjoyable
We will have time to see the things a round and will take photos in the places where we are allowed to .
Usualy with my clients I spend 2 hours in the Egyptian Museum and 90 minutes beside the pyramids and have a visit into a small pyramid where we can go inside for free.
Lunch usually in a restaurant facing the pyramids.
per adult from
19 to 20 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to general locations
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Drinks during lunch . Optional entrances like entree to pyramids and mummies
- Guide's and drivers tips
- Personal expenses and Souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
We will visit the Egyptian Museum then we have chance to ride a sailing boat ( optional ) , Lunch in a beautiful restaurant afterwords we will visit one of the seven wonders of the world, the great pyramid, then the panorama of the three pyramids , then we will visit the sphinx.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us to tell you what time exactly we will meet.That because of sometimes we are a bit late if we pick up other clients from another place , makes some different between hotels ( depends on distances)Airports
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
- Safaga port
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.