Pyramids of Giza and Great Sphinx Half-Day Private Tour
A half-day tour to the Pyramids of Giza which is the top attraction of Cairo and Egypt, and one of the major points of Human Heritage. Such a tour will be done as a friendly walk and wander around the area, having great pictures, nice memories, and trying some typical traditional Egyptian food.
Take this tour with ease and comfort to enjoy it and remember for the rest of your life.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - After the tour we will have a chance to experience a couple of sandwiches of Egyptian authentic food to try it for your experience.
- Bottled water - One bottle (0.5 L) of water per person by the start of the tour.
- professional Egyptologist-Guide service
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees inside any of the 3 main pyramids. (Cheops=400Egp/ Chephren=100 Egp/ Mekerinos=100Egp)
- Any thing that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Solar Boat Museum (100 Egp)
- Tips for staff.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel or desired place with private transportation and will take you to Giza Plateau. The tour starts with the Great Pyramid of Cheops, which is the only one standing out of the 7 wonders of the ancient world. There you will listen to your Egyptologist-Guide who will explain you all details and secrets of the Pyramids at the foot of the Great Pyramid. Then We will have a walk around it to see the 3 small pyramids of his family, in one of which you can enter with your included main area ticket. (Entry in any of the main pyramids has an extra ticket not included). We will see also the 2nd pyramid of Chephren that still has part of its upper casing that gives it a remarkable shape. It was built upon a higher level of the ground so it look from far as if it is higher than the Great Pyramid. We will pass by the 3rd Pyramid of Mekerinos on our way to the panoramic area where we can get amazing pictures of the 3 pyramids in one shot.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
After the Panoramic Photo stop, we will drive to the Great Sphinx which is a huge statue represents a body of a Lion with the head of Pharaoh Chephren the builder of the Second Pyramid. Sphinx is one huge solid rock that was once left by ancient workers at the middle of teh quarry from which they were taking the stones to build the Great as well as the Second Pyramids. Next to it, we will visit the Valley Temple where mummification of the pharaoh was done and you will get to know more about it. Entry to the Valley temple is included in the main general area ticket of your program.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can be picked up from your hotel lobby, or your preferred location.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.