Pyramids of Giza and Khan al-Khalili from Cairo: Private Tour
Don’t panic if you only have a day to spend in Cairo. Tick off two of the city’s signature sights, stock up on souvenirs, and grab shots that will be the envy of your friends on this private trip to the Giza Pyramids and Khan al-Khalili bazaar. Your tour includes a qualified Egyptologist, door-to-door round-trip transfers, and international snacks
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Professional Driver
- Private Car
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Giza Pyramids Tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza Pyramids Tours, Cairo Egypt
Around Cairo Your Egyptologist guide will meet you at your Cairo or Giza hotel at 8am in an air-conditioned vehicle Giza Pyramids. Admire the three vast pyramids of the kings and the several smaller pyramids that were tombs of the queens: if you'd like to climb inside the Great Pyramid or see King Khufu's solar boat, your guide can arrange this for an additional charge. Stroll out into the sands and scramble aboard a camel for a 30-minute ride on the famous 'ship of the desert', before discovering the Valley Temple and the iconic Sphinx.
(optional) lunch at a local restaurant with a view of the pyramids.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Afterwards, visit the famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili to live the oriental atmosphere and the experience of bargaining.
Khan Al Khalili you can stay for some time at The oldest Café'shop El Fishawy and Naguib Mahfouz Café' that are near El Hussein Square
Your guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.