Pyramids of Giza, Sakkara & Memphis: Private Tour with Lunch
Gain a deep insight into Ancient Egypt on this full-day tour of the Giza Pyramids, iconic Sphinx, and Sakkara. The tour will end in the city of Memphis – not the home of Elvis, but the capital of ancient Egypt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert tour guide (Egyptologist)
- Pick-up and drop off transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottles of water
- Taxes and services
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Main entry fees for Pyramids area, Memphis, and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- Tipping (not obligatory)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Embark on a full-day tour to the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara.
Start your tour by visiting the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos. The highlight of this section is getting close up to the Sphinx - the legendary guardian with a lion’s body and the head of King Chephren. Admire the impressive statue and get your photo taken beside it.
You will then visit Sakkara, a 27 km journey away from Cairo. The highlight of this section is the Step Pyramid. Built for King Zoser, it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution.
Finally, you'll head over to Memphis. Not the home of Elvis, of course, but the ancient capital of Egypt!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.