Pyramids, Sphinx, Museum of Antiquities, Grand Bazaar (Souq) - Private Day Tour
Pick you up from your hotel in Cairo by A/C vehicle At any Time from 8:00 am Until 10:30 am or earlier by an expert tour guide. Start to visit Cairo highlights, Giza Pyramids & Sphinx where you Visit the famous Pyramids in Egypt and Possibilities to enter any of the Pyramids from Inside but that will require a Separate Tickets.
Continue your Cairo Tours to Visit The Egyptian Museum one of the biggest museum in the world in its Contents it`s a historical trip guided by Professional Historian who will make sure you understand everything you see around also you will see the famous Treasures of King Tutankhamen Spend around 2 Hours There. Stop For Lunch at Local Restaurant.
Continuing to Khan el Khalili bazaar, you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt. During the day you will also have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how the famous artwork is made.Then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Lunch at Local restaurant.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle, Parking fees, Fuel surcharge and Driver..
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Any Optional Tours i.e inside any of the Pyramids & Mummies Room.it Requires additional Ticket.
- The entrance fees for the mentioned sites per person - Local Cash Needed: 320 Egyptian pound (L.E)
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Visit Cairo highlights that includes Tours to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx where you Visit the famous Pyramids in Egypt and Possibilities to enter any of the Pyramids from Inside but that will require a Separate Tickets Can be Bought on Spot after Spending 3 Hours Visit Giza Pyramids and Sites around
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
One of the biggest museum in the world in its Contents it`s a historical trip guided by Professional Historian who will make sure you understand everything you see around also you will see the famous Treasures of King Tutankhamen.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
The Oldest market in Cairo which is known as Khan Khalili Bazaar. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brass-ware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all centrally-located Cairo hotels.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.